Water channels for irrigation, industrial and maritime purposes in addition to natural water beds such as rivers, streams, creeks, lakes, etc.
Water flowing through or staying still on artificial water beds such as drainage systems and artificial reservoirs is called surface water. Surface water is treated to obtain utility, process and drinking water. Ultrafiltration membrane, a type of advanced technology system, is commonly used in surface water treatment processes.
Surface Water Treatment with Ultrafiltration Membranes
- Retains bacteria, viruses, colloidal particles and macro molecules
- Ensures absolute filtration
- No microbiological growth
- Requires less installation site
- Technology with the highest reuse performance
- Technology with lower initial investment and operating costs