Reverse Osmosis systems are used for separation of ions dissolved at high levels within different water resources by using membrane technology and for decreasing the conductivity value of water as a result. Water obtained through reverse osmosis systems can be used as utility, process and drinking water. Ultrafiltration membranes are preferred in the upstream of reverse osmosis systems to remove the physical impurity loads incoming from the raw water resource.
Ultrafiltration Membrane Pre-Filtration before RO
- Retains bacteria, viruses, colloidal particles and macro molecules
- Ensures absolute filtration
- Increases performance of reverse osmosis systems
- Increases service life of reverse osmosis systems
- Requires less installation site
- Technology with lower initial investment and operating costs