Treatment of sea water constituting 97% of the total water resources on Earth has gained great significance due to increasing world population and decreasing clean water resources. Sea water is treated to obtain utility, process and drinking water.
Sea Water Treatment with Ultrafiltration Membranes
- Retains bacteria, viruses, colloidal particles and macro molecules
- Ensures absolute filtration
- Increases performance of reverse osmosis systems
- Increases service life of reverse osmosis systems
- Requires less installation site
- Technology with lower initial investment and operating costs